January 31, 2012

Morning Person

Technically this post should read NOT A Morning Person. I'm one of those people that has an alarm and definitely abuses the snooze...and the just 5 more minutes rule. You know the feeling when you wake up at 8:20 and say five more minutes shut off the snooze and next thing you know it's 9:55 and you are supposed to be at work by 10 and it takes 20 minutes to get there plus another 15 to at least to make yourself look presentable plus another 5 of complete and total waste on things like forgetting your jacket, stubbing your toe, ransacking your closet for the other shoe... therefore making you 40 minutes late to work. True story, happened this morning. Yeah, I'm aware of how lucky I am that I don't have to be at work till 10am but still, I'm not a morning person.

Hey, if your dreams are as kick ass as mine the you would understand. This chick does:

Source: youtube.com via Marisol on Pinterest


How cute was that video!!!

♥always,
Marisol


1 comment:

  1. Oh geez, I always hit snooze like 8 times in the morning... it's bad!

    That video is super sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1