January 20, 2012

Lipstick Friday: Tangerine Lips!

I have really nice lips. Yeah, I said it. So I've decided to wear more lipstick. I don't wear make-up much as it is, but lipstick is easy so I thought I'd give it go. How did this brilliance of an idea come about? Working for a cosmetic company, a "perk" is having new shades land on my desk. So I give you my tangerine lips...in a progression of awkward self portraits:


Or, Poppy Coral as this shade is actually called. Oh and bonus, my Jolly Shoes came and I love them. More on that later. Here is a closeup of the color and a better dispo of the color. Nothing like a close up to make you want to run and exfoliate your skin...

 ♥always,
Marisol


0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1