January 4, 2012

Happy Belated New Year!

5 days in already? I think it's still OK to say Happy New Year! Y'all know I'm not a stickler for grammar on the blog, also this is the only place I say Y'all, but there is something that really grinds my gears! It's when people say "Happy New Years!" Years? How many years are we celebrating, I thought it was just the one new one? My bad.


So, nothing to report about this new year celebration (or years for those of you that do the multiple celebration thing) I spent it at home drinking hot chocolate and wondering why no one told Dick Clark his tan was reaching umpa loompa status. Still an improvement from last year where I had to travel...to Minnesota.

I'm also not making any resolutions. I never do. I used to but I never keep them so it's better this way. But I do have a feeling of wanting to accomplish something this year and putting out in writing...will work on a plan...





♥always
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1