January 30, 2012

Heels and Leopards

I like wearing high heels just as much as the next vertically challenged girl but sometimes I'm over the platform and the 5+ inches. Sometimes I just want a smaller heel. Something in between the flat and the platform. Today I got my preview notice of one of the February ShoeMint options, meet Rosemary:


No Platform. Skinny Heel. Simple design.  Just what I was looking for. Especially since a little while ago I was strolling a Steve Madden store for no reason other than it happened to be part of the promenade I was currently strolling and in there I found some black pumps that I almost considered buying but figured that I would wait and hope that ShoeMint would have a similar one. (Try saying all that in one breath, love those run on sentences!) Although they are similar in price the patent leather is a plus in my book so ShoeMint it is!  Plus I'm kinda digging the snake skin one too. Which is really strange because I don't wear or like animal prints. I did buy a leopard coat once while working at Express like 15 years ago and I thought I looked like a million bucks but now that I look at that coat I realize how cheap it looks. All that to say, this morning I found a leopard print scarf that my cousin gave me and wrapped it around my neck as I ran out the door. Between the aviators the black shirt and the leopard scarf, I felt like today's lipstick should be red. So there you go, leopard print = red lipstick.

  

And if your hair happens to fall on our lips, chances are you will have lipstick stain on your face. In my case they happen to land on my cheek which I then rubbed at and had instant blush.

♥always,
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1