January 24, 2012

2011 Recap

Can you believe January is almost over? It's the 24th????? How and when did that happen!
I'm not even over the fact that 2011 is gone, now I have to accept that January 2012 is almost over? What gives father time? All this prompted me to take a look back at 2011, on the blog at least. These were my favorite posts by month:
January: New Year in Minnesota Don't Cha Know
February: Dress Remix
March: Witnessing a Live Birth
April: Are you there God? It's Me, Unemployed
May: Over The Weekend: Cold Massage, Flea Market and Sore Throat 
 June: Happy Father's Day
July: Book or Movie?
August: Visiting Tim Burton
September: Visiting the Getty
October: Thankful Print
November: I'm Thirty
December: If You Like Green PiƱa Colada...Tea

Also, 2011 was the year I became addicted to gel nail polish, Pinterest, and coconut water. There you have it folks...one whole year. Ready for this next one? Because I'm not.

♥always,
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1