January 11, 2012

Contest Entry

Have you ever entered a contest? Have you eve entered a contest ans won? Have you ever entered a contest ans lost? Yeah, I fall in the "lost" category - always. But I'm trying to be positive this time around.
I somehow stumbled upon this blog (Fashion Chalet) and noticed the bag, then noticed the WIN! So here I am, entering a contest... and trying to stay positive.

I'm not into labels or pricey hand bags, I just really like this bag, even if it wasn't Balenciaga, or worth $1,895 I would still like it.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't win ;( so now I'm on mad hunt for some kind of replica!

      Delete
  2. Such a great post, I like it!!! Thanks for sharing this amazing giveaway!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1