January 25, 2012

A Land Called Pinterest

Once upon a time I came across this picture:

How I came across that picture, I don't remember, but this picture was not just any picture, no, it was a picture that was in a magical land called Pinterest. Pinterest? Where had I landed? I started clicking around and 2 hours later I was hooked on the delicious juice I like to call pinning.

Now the problem with Pinterest - I take that back there is no problem with Pinterest - what I mean is the problem with my time is that I don't have enough of it to spend 12 hours a day pinning.

So now I have boards for outfit inspirations like the one above and for home decor,
                                                  Source: lonnymag.com via Marisol on Pinterest


for baby photographs,
                                                 Source: inspiremebaby.com via Marisol on Pinterest


for Christmas stuff,
                                                                     Source: goodhousekeeping.com via Marisol on Pinterest


for hypothetical children I may have in the future that will be well-behaved and keeps things nice and pretty and not bug mommy during her nap time.,


for cooking and baking and finding 500 ways to use cheese, butter and bread and once in while something organic/healthy,
                                                                 Source: foodandwine.com via Marisol on Pinterest


for denim shirts...What? I am in love with mine...
                                                                            Source: modelcentric.tumblr.com via Marisol on Pinterest


for a wedding I'm not planning but I cant help and pin pretty stuff that will probably not happen at my wedding but you bet I will keep pinning even after I someday do get married,
                                                                            Source: lauralizabeth.tumblr.com via Marisol on Pinterest


for problem solving,
                                                                                      Source: infarrantlycreative.net via Marisol on Pinterest


on and on it continues...I like, I pin, I discover.

And lived happily ever after.

♥always,
Marisol


0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1