January 5, 2012

Jolly Shoes!

Meet Jolly:
I got suckered enticed baited? into one of those shoe club websites again. I was hesitant at first because of my Shoedazzle experience, however, seeing as how this one was backed by Steve Madden and Rachel Bilson, ShoeMint felt more credible. So when the Jolly Bootie came around I was all in. Especially since I had been eying this style for a while but had yet to find one I liked. I proudly showed them to the Boyfriend who immediately shot me down. I think his exact words were "Those are some ugly shoes!"

Needless to say, I was heartbroken. Not that it would prevent me from buying them, but still...ouch.

All my efforts to  convince him otherwise were futile. Take for example this email conversation:

From: Marisol  
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 1:37 PM
To:
The Boyfriend  
Subject: zapatos 

Why he’s hating on the shoes… I think I’m going to get them  so ;)~

 
(long story on why I use "he's" instead of "are you")

From: The Boyfriend
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 1:42 PM
To: Marisol
Subject:RE: zapatos
 Those are horrible. Lol nice pic;)

From: Marisol 
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 1:45 PM
To: The Boyfriend
Subject: RE: zapatos
 I though you might warm up to them if they were on a pretty girl with leather pants lol
From: The Boyfriend
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 2:21 PM
To: Marisol
Subject: RE: zapatos

I didn’t notice her pants because I was distracted by the not so good looking shoes ;)
From: Marisol
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 2:21 PM
To: The Boyfriend
Subject: RE: zapatos

I hate you right now…
From: The Boyfriend
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 2:51 PM
To: Marisol 
Subject: RE: zapatos

SURE YOU DO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought them. 

♥always,
Marisol

2 comments:

  1. They're so pretty!!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to side with the "Mr. THE" on this one. It's like: one night after carousing and club hopping, a pair of sexy stiletto heels hooked up with a pair of Mexican Duranguense suede boots. After a wild night of passion the Duranguense boots abruptly left town and left the sexy little Stiletto heels in the lurch. These are her twins. I am not one to talk bad about innocent babies... but there it is.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1