January 10, 2012

Amoeba

Not just a single cell organism my friends. Nope, the amoeba I'm talking about is Amoeba Music, in their words "The World's Largest Independent Record Store!"  In another installment of Adventures in Grouponing... The Boyfriend bought one for this record store, record store - feels weird saying that, and of course he waited till the last minute to redeem, literally the last minute. We checked out as they were closing the store.

Having not been in a record store since my denim overall wearing days of 1998 (oy!) I was ad a lot of fun. This record store is pretty cool, they have everything you could think of. Vinyl's, Cd's, Poster's, Book's, DVD's...

The Boyfriend was like a kid in a candy store...

While he searched I played... What did I play? Well how about what doesn't belong? (You may think I mean the Caucasian girl.. but really what I mean is the girl to the far left, she doesn't look as happy as the other girls, she looks scared.)


I played find as many records as you can that you used to own in high school...apparently my collection was very limited. No shame in my music choices...

I also discovered that I'm the 4th member of Salt-N-Pepa

So my friends this definitely was quite the adventure, not sure what we ended up going home with but I'm going back for a CD, or 2 or all three... guess of what?



♥always,
Marisol

2 comments:

  1. I love Amoeba. I haven't been there in a while, thanks for reminding me to go back soon. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "THE" Boyfriend. LOL! If went there, I'd have to hit the bookshelves and DVD isles. I'm a little down on rock music now because I've finally reached that point that "...it's too loud," if you remember the rest of that phrase :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1