January 26, 2012

School Girl Fuchia

All the schools I attended did not require uniforms. If they had, I would have sooooo been in the 1% that would've been happy about it. Maybe that's why my outfits sometimes look like I'm on my way to study hall at St. Overpriced Fancy Pants Academy instead of on my way to work.
I figured throwing on a bright bag would help this outfit punch it up a notch on the cool meeter, only to bring it back down by wearing my glasses. So in comes the bright pink lipstick. You are supposed to match your lipstick to your purse right? Isn't that the rule? I think so.
Oh, and you can finally see the hair cut. Not the one that turned out bad but the "fix" to the bad. I'm still traumatized a bit. 

♥always,
Marisol

3 comments:

  1. During my school days, we did wear school uniforms. And it really makes me feel like I really need to study hard just to get out of that school so I won't be wearing them anymore. It was thick and it was very irritating during the first time I wear them.

    But then I get used to it and finished school with that uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really pretty. I love the pop of color in your handbag.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she really is! If I would be her professor, I'll give her high grades!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1