July 13, 2010

Preparing for the big move!

Sooooo tomorrow is the day! Actually tomorrow is the night!!!! Veronica leaves at 8ish and I'm coming in!

I've got my handy-dandy list of instructions/information: Feed dogs - water lawn - take care of Marisol!

I need to do some grocery shopping, after I asses the frindge-cabinets situation. (Situation? why do i suddenly feel like lifting my shirt up and showing my abs?) I must also break the news to my Mom that I'm moving out...for 3 weeks. No big right? Pfft...yeah as if you don't already know my mom. I might as well tell her I'm leaving the country and will return next year, maybe. She will not take this very well.

I also need a camera. Blogs are boring without pictures. I don't want no boring blog (said while snapping my fingers and waving my head left to right)...sometime the ghetto in me will escape. Forgive me. With my Best Buy coupon in had I'm off to get a camera tonight!! My last camera was murdered, when in a moment of pure evilness -- or accident, whatever-- it was shot with some mud right on the lense!! I was told it would cost $85 to repair..maybe. So I figure I can buy a new camera, and give my sister this one to get repaired cuz she is in desperate need of her OWN.

Since I'm only moving about 3 minutes away from my house....how much should i really pack?

Holla!

4 comments:

  1. guuuuurrrrrrrl....let me tell ya...lol
    you need to pack the essentials but bring some fun things that make you YOU! you know...pics, special blankie, the tooth you lost at 15...lol. we need you to document Marisol living la vida loca all by herself! so get your camera and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring everything you would take on a vacation! This way you get the real feeling of how it is to be on your own....otherwise it won't feel any different. Can't wait to see what u buy an what you plan on cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia Jimenez7/15/2010 3:32 AM

    I agree bring everything you would need to live there for three weeks. Try to refrain from going home at all especially for food. Save family visits for weekends or church time, so you could get the real experience. Hey when is the party at your new place. We should have a girls movie night. Your probably thinking, "Mira esta lla se invito solita, quien se cre quee es."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I had to go on my FIRST REAL grocery shopping trip when I got married. I must have spent easily $250 at Ralph's and brought back NOTHING! As opposed to my folks who buy $100 worth of groceries to feed us all week. I, too always end up passing down my old cameras to my sisters : ) Its not like you can just throw it out. We live in a disposable world but damn. I love your little description of the ghetto-ness in you escaping, LOL! That's what happens to me too! "Girrrrl, I will cut you!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1