July 21, 2010

Day 6-7 -- Dogs and Bats and Gille, Oh My!

Day 6...By now I think I should spare you all the “woke up went to work” routine. I think I should concentrate on more interesting stuff. Except I must share with you my breakfast sandwich. It’s more than a breakfast really, It’s a magical substance that sustains me almost the entire day. And the cherry on top of this plate is the Tapatio sauce that leaves my mouth burning...in a really good way!  Thank you Bergamot Café!

Back to the main events of the evening…Now, “feed the dogs” would have fallen into that ho-hum routine except that today was a little concerning for me regarding the dogs. They were nuts today! Growling and fighting with each other. Since I was supposed to have dinner with Meri that night I mentioned my concern to her. Being a dog owner, she suggested we walk them. Ha! Sure ok. 15 minutes later Meri was here ready to walk the pooches. She had them on lock down. I on the other had looked like a bad comedy where the weak girl is being pulled all over the place by the dogs. Too bad it didn’t lead to a cute-meet with a totally hunky guy.

Although I was sweating like a pig so maybe not! She had Jenny and I got Rocky and Bella...Or they had me...

After the walk we went to Versailles Cuban Restaurant. They have the best Garlic chicken I’ve ever eaten!! You know it’s good when you wake up the next morning and your pores are oozing garlic. I packed half of my serving for lunch tomorrow and even though I was stuffed I couldn’t wait for lunch tomorrow! That is until I got home and Ariana knocked me over and lunged at my chicken. Alright, she was hungry and politely asked for my leftovers. I had a tuna sandwich for lunch the next day. It was all good though. Although between Garlic and Tuna I felt pretty stinky. We watched some episodes of The Nanny...'member that show, "But Mr. Shefiel!!!"...aww Nanny Fine. Right before bedtime we realized we haven’t watered the lawn in a week. So we took out the trash and watered the grass. Very domestic of us.

Day 7…I had a rough day emotionally today. I felt like I needed to HIT something. On to the batting cages!!!!! Not having picked up a bat in like 13 years I was a little nervous and excited.  Swoop!!!!!!!! I missed at first but then I found a rhythm. I had a good swing :)

Hey batter batter…





If you look closely you can see where I hit the ball and the path the ball took...Home Run!! I think yes. I'm just saying. I left exhilarated and sweaty and bruised but I loved every minute of it!!

Back home, Ariana and I winded down for the night by watching Sex and the City, the movie…We laughed and we cried and we said “yup…uhu…exactly…true dat…you see…that’s what I’m saying…I need a Dante!” You see we both just recently had breakups…

So we went to bed with images of Gille Marini and I will now do the same for you…

8 comments:

  1. Claudia Jimenez7/22/2010 1:38 AM

    Looks like you had a fun eventful week. I'm glad you had good company and a great time. Who's the hotty in the pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sexy as hell guy that comes out in sex and the city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. that guy is FFFFIIINNNEEE! ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now beautiful gilles marini is in my head. you are a horrible horrible person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a real good time at the batting cages : ) I'm glad! I take my aggression out by screaming into a pillow. I think your way is more fun. Thanks for sharing the sexy pic ; ) I had to turn away at the shot of his..ahem...in the movie b/c I was watching it with Kev, LOL! He actually rented it for us to watch (he called "No-homo"). This is definitely a movie to watch with the chickies and not the hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1