July 19, 2010

Bad Blogger!

I'm living day 6 and I haven't posted anything new. Truth is, aside from a few moments here and there nothing exciting is going on, really. My life is quite boring. But my imagination is wild!  In my defense I did start composing the day 2-5 post so that might be up tonight most likely!! Aren't you excited??? Well, I am and so are my 2.5 readers. So there.

Highlights coming up:
  • Cat update - Marisol 0, cat 2
  • lots of food - thank you Italy!
  • Inception - Love LEO
  • Tango! - Argentine style
  • wedding plans - NOT MINE!

see you soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Finally! Geez! I was starting to get withdrawels. I read this when i'm at work to entertain me, so please write!!!
    Btw we should have a dinner nite soon at your place!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1