July 12, 2010

Hello World!

Dear Claudia, Doreen and Veronica,

You asked and you shall receive!!

Today is Monday. Wednesday is the day that I begin the 3 week "live on my own" experiment as I house-sit for Veronica. You asked me to "blog" about this little adventure so here I am. I have a feeling one week in I will probably stop writing...I have a feeling that um you will be so encouraging that I will keep you updated daily.

Here's the catch! You have to read this damn thing! Oh and comment here and there would be nice. I'm not sure what kind of blog this is supposed to be but I guess it falls under the 'life style" blog. Yup I'm out of the closet!! Or I mean I'm out of my sheltered, don't have to shop or clean, Mom or Daddy are always home, house!

I'm a little scared. OK, not really scare but a little curiously apprehensive about this situation. Certain circumstances have changed in my life and i might use this as an out let for that as well. You have been warned!

So I figure one post a day should be enough? No, yes? Let me know what you want to see/read. I don't think I'm necessarily that funny or that creative of a writer and take full liberties with the use of punctuations. My faves are ... and !!! However, I do promise to write, and to write from my heart. For now this blog is just for my friends but who knows, did you know that people make money from this stuff?!?

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait! And yes I will read and comment! Haha! I can't wait for u to see how good you have it at home! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so this experiment sounds cool for u cos...at least you'll get the feeling of living on your own...about the blog, i told u the last time that you're a good writer, I think u make it intersting :)keep it going...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1