July 20, 2010

Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation!

It has come to my own attention that my post are full of typos, misspells, and I follow my own beat of  punctuation usage.

I would like to apologize to my 3 readers. I guess I'm just so excited to write and publish that sometimes I don't do a complete review of what I wrote. I promise to do a better job here on out!

However I will not apologize for the over use of the following:
  1. ...
  2. !!!!
  3. ( )
  4. ?????

I reserve the right to use them as I see fit in this here blog of mine. You can't make me change it!!!!

ok, bye!

3 comments:

  1. I love you...not so much your spelling. Although i am user of the !!! And the ... And especially the ???. You'll even see that I use ?!?!....
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I will always use those too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1