May 24, 2011

Over The Weekend: Hand Stamps and Headbands Oh My

Guess what? We got matching tattoos! Well, no not really. That would never happen for a number of reasons.
  1. Neither one of us is remotely interested in getting tattoos 
  2. They look like they hurt...I'm a wimp 
  3. We could never be talked into getting matching tattoos.
 Matching hand stamps? Sure! Friday night it was time for Dance Downtown. It was salsa/ cha cha cha night. There is a lesson and then a live band plays. Super fun night and they have a different one every two weeks all summer long, check out the link for the schedule. Oh and it's free! We learned the basic salsa step... correction we re-learned the basic step. Some day we will get this salsa business down, some day! We also enjoyed some delicious tacos. Seriously good. So good I had to ask the "chef" how he makes them. I promised I would make mushroom tacos for a certain someone even though I hate mushrooms.  We also noticed some kind of line being formed for a photo booth so we got in line. We got to take two photos and received a copy right then and there. This is also where we received our matching tattoos stamps.  The Digital Photo Booth, has them uploaded on their site and I also found them on Facebook!

 Saturday was followed by a lovely power walk at the Ballona Lagoon. Yes, there is nature in LA. Pretty cool little trail to take a walk. It's an easy walk, about 2.5 miles, no giant hills or steep hikes here. It's not crowded at all either. I might have been a tad overdressed for the occasion. Seriously, there was even an Goody Secure Fit Headband involved as part of my outfit. But I rocked my outfit proudly all the way over to the 3rd street promenade. Seriously...

  I walked around with this on...

♥always,
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1