May 16, 2011

Over The Weekend: Cold Massage, Flea Market and Sore Throat

I'm exhausted. How I'm functioning right now is a little bit of a mystery to me. This weekend I left my house around 11am Saturday morning and didn't come home until 11pm Sunday night. I would really love to explain all the madness that was this weekend but I physically cannot. So the best I can do is share a list and my favorite photo of the weekend.

I think my favorite is the Christmas PJ, belly button ring, and purple hair wearing Troll.

  1. Barworks class - I have new respect for ballerinas and how hard they have to work out. I'm sore.
  2. Apple Store - Is this place ever not busy? I need to make an appointment.
  3. Old Navy - Remember when the sandals where just $1? Now they are $2.50 or $3. I have stained heels from my new bronze sandals. 
  4. REI - I need to get outdoors more. 
  5. Just Massage - This would have been a great massage if only the AC hadn't been on blast. I think here is the beginig of my sore throat. 
  6. Salvation Army Thrift store - In between junk an treasures, you can always find something here. I found a serving bowl I didn't even know I was looking for.
  7. Rods Burgers - Good mom and pops place. I did however have an upset stomach for the next 24 hours. 
  8. Gap - 40% off!
  9. Veronica's House - Always a good time at your house Vero! Cant believe I was there till 2 in the morning wearing a Peruvian beanie.
  10. Time to sleep, finally - I was comfortable but there is nothing like your own pillow.
  11. Fairfax Blvd. - This one deserves a spot on the list because it took 40 mins to drive through what should have taken 10 mins. 
  12. Melrose Trading Post - AKA flea market. I can't even begin to explain what you can find here, left just say, anything. Today's Photo of the Weekend comes from here. 
  13. Hansen's Cakes - good stuff! 
  14. Borders - by this time I am so tired and hazy and barely have any recollection of what I did there.
  15. 99 Cent Store - Seriously the best store ever! I hadn't been there in a while.
  16. Ariana's house - Nap time!
  17. Claudia's house - Party time. 
  18. The Boyfriend's house - TV time.
  19. My House - Theraflue time. 
I'm sick. Last weekend was unexpectedly busy but nothing like this. I'm wiped. I need a  new weekend to feel better right now!

♥always,
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1