May 31, 2011

Fortune Cookies Don't Lie

Last week I had a fortune cookie. There may have been an obscene amount of Chinese food before that but now that I type it I realize that it's not relevant to my story.  Inside my fortune cookie was the following fortune:

Yet Friday night came and went and there was nothing exciting about it. I watched King of the Hill. That cartoon?...show?...animated series is hilarious and I don't care what anybody says. But not exciting. Thursday night was exciting though. We went to Zanzibar in Santa Monica. Every Thursday night they have Afro Funke night where you will hear the best music ever. Great night, lots of dancing and laughing. The AC was leaking over us but we didn't care.  We ended the night with eating at Swingers. I think I finally fell asleep at 4am-ish.
Lauren was whipped around by a sweaty, Asian little person...


Girls Night Out and also Date Night :)

But now I realize.... the fortune cookie didn't say Friday NIGHT it just said Friday. After midnight it was Friday and it was a very exciting time for me! Therefore fortune cookies don't lie. Even if you get get a lame non-fortune like "You are wise and courageous." Uh, I already know that, where's my fortune?

♥always,
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1