May 25, 2011

I love: Zico Coconut Water

I may have found a new obsession. Actually, I think I have official passed obsession and have landed on addiction. I'm addicted to this stuff. Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water. I hijacked my local Trader Joe's for some today. 


I remember when my mom would buy coconuts at the store and crack them open for their juice. You didn't get much but it was so yummy. Then I would take a spoon and scrape the white stuff for a snack...yum...every time I sip this stuff, that's what it reminds me of. Plus apparently this coconut water is really good for you too. Well, the marketing says it is... no time for research must have a drink!


 These are self portraits with an iPhone camera so please excuse the grittiness...although I like it so lets just say that I'm artsy like that and did it on purpose. For some reason I now have this song stuck in my head: 
You put the lime in the coconut, drink them both up,
You put the lime in the coconut, drink them both up,
You put the lime in the coconut, drink them both up,

♥always,
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1