March 29, 2012

Blog Spring Break?

{best cupcakes sold at the best winery i've ever been to...and I've only been to 4 so that's saying a lot...sort of.}

I'm taking a little break from blogging. Technically I've been on this break since my last post but decided to actually make this a notice to my 9.5 readers and for myself so I can relax. I've been a busy girl and will continue to be for the next week or so. Plus I'm off to China next week and I still don't know what to pack?

But before I'm off to the far east I'm off to dream about these cupcakes and I'll be back soon. Hopefully with more energy and better pictures and a more defined grip on grammar and little wittier! Well...definitely with more energy.
♥always,

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1