March 22, 2012

Healthy Snack Alert: Greek Yogurt & Fruit

I had this today and and it was delicious. I also had it the day before and it was equally delicious. The best part is that it's easy to make. Also, it's sweet and healthy.


I like things that are easy to make, and since all the effort this requires is some chopped strawberries, i'm all for it. This is all you need:
1. Chopped up Strawberries
2. Blueberries (or any fruit really)
3. Some kinds of granola (i had Kashi Go Lean Cruch)
4. Greek Yogurt (i had Karoun Mediterranean Non Fat)

Oh and I add a bit of organic honey because i'm still new to the flavor of plain Greek yogurt.
If you cut up the strawberries and wash the blueberries you can store them for a few days to keep enjoy this treat effortlessly. 

Now go make it!

♥always,

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1