March 20, 2012

Tidafors vs. Milo

Never go to IKEA on a Sunday afternoon. Just don't do it. If you value your sanity don't do it. I went with my family to look at some closets for my sisters and came home with a couch. Talk about impulse buying!

I think the disappointment of not being able to fit the one I really loved/wanted (Milo) in my little apartment forced me to feel deflated and I bought one at IKEA. In the As Is section.
 
Here's Milo:

Here's what I got - Ikea Tidafors:

Don't mind the sloppy pillow in the middle there...that was just an extra I had hanging around. Woe is me...not even close to the Milo. Dam you Milo and your largeness!

Here's the thing though, buying IKEA stuff is like buying a Honda. You can ALWAYS sell it again. Seriously. Just check Craigslist for anything you may want from IKEA and guaranteed it's being sold by someone somewhere. Plus I didn't pay full price for this guy and it's perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it. Heck, I can even end up selling it for more than I paid if I wanted to (is that shady?). So I'm OK with the impulse purchase...for now.   

I may also get this chair from Target. Although, when I first saw it I thought it would look cute with Milo not Tidafors...geez even the name of that couch is not that great.
Although paying $340 for Tidafors beats paying $1500 for a Milo sectional! you just wait Milo, you just wait until I buy a house...

 ♥always,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I  also have the Tidafors. It's not that cute, but it is by far the most comfortable Ikea couch. It has a high back, rounded corners, and the best part- the pillows and backs are all attached, which means no slouching over time. I can't stand saggy couches!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1