March 13, 2012

I Love: Celestial Green Tea


Whoa..I haven't been writing much. But I have been consuming a lot of Tea. A lot of Green Tea. A lot of Celestial Seasonings Green Tea. This is what happens when you can't drink coffee anymore. Why yes, coffee makes me sick even though I used to drink it every Sunday when I was 10 years old...might also explain my height. That and genetics. I have a cup as soon as I get in the office and one more in the afternoon. Sometimes a third cup if I'm working late. Which is pretty much every day anyway. I'm also officially obsessed with glass mugs.   

But not only do I have to have my green tea, I have to have Celestial Seasonings brand. I don't know why. It just tastes better to me. Then I realized I always buy this brand. Sleepy Time tea...Chamomile tea...fruit teas...all Celestial. So I took a look at their website and was blown away by all the flavors that I have yet to try. I picked up the Honey Vanilla Chamomile and the Decaf Sweet Coconut Thai Chai recently. Both really yummy and if I just add some milk and honey to the chai one,  it's like I'm in heaven! And by heaven I mean thoroughly enjoying my other addiction...chai latte's. As much as this is starting to sound like I'm pushing a product here, I'm not. I just really believe this is great tea that you can purchase at your grocery store.

Anyways that's pretty much all I've been up to. Working late, still fixing the apartment, working late, not preparing for my trip to China, eating and drinking lots of tea. 

Oh yeah, have I mentioned I'm going to China? No, well, guess what... I'm going to China next month. So if you have been there, let me know about your experience. Oh and see what I did there... with the green tea and the notice about China?? No? Oh well, that's because I'm a dork and you are much cooler than I. If you did get it...you are totally awesome and are much cooler than those that di not get it. 
 
♥always,

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1