March 6, 2012

Oh Chunky Red Infinity Scarf...

It was warm yesterday. It's not today. And it was hot on Sunday. Like bust out the tank tops and short shorts hot. Not that I even wear short shorts so I busted out a dress but then realized I haven't shaved. Ewe...sorry. So out came the tank and jeans.

But this post is not about a dress or jeans or unshaven legs. It's about my chunky, red, infinity scarf. It's more of a brick red than a bright red like the photo below. Winter is pretty much over and it never really got started here in L.A. There was maybe a solid week's worth of really cold weather this winter but nothing to to make you punt on a thick coat AND a scarf. But I'm obsessed with this one so much i wore it like 3 times a week. I think it's due for a wash.

This picture is not from today either. It's from a perfect winter/not really winter day last week. Where it was sunny/warm enough to not wear a jacket but windy/cool enough that you need a little something to keep you warm. It's amazing how one little item like a scarf can keep you warm.

Why yes that is a sparkly, sequined shirt peaking out of my denim shirt. 

As we transition into Spring, I will miss you red scarf. Until fall, when I pull you from my drawer and wrinkle my nose at your funky smell and wash you immediately and finally wear you again. Or until tomorrow when it will be 60 and for me, that's pretty much freezing.  

♥always,

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1