November 30, 2011

Photography Challenge: Day 22-30!

We've come to the end of the challenge. While this little project did not really go quite how I expected it was definitely fun and I'm glad I did it.

Day 22: Hands
I feel like they look like I'm about to grope something...
 

 
Day 23: Sun flare
I had a much more awesome photo of this with the palm tree but I somehow deleted it and didn't realize it till later and so my 50 attempt to recreate this photo failed...

Day 24: Animal
So...doe this count? I wasn't anywhere near a live animal this day or this month. 

Day 25: Something Pink
If a hot pink feather Christmas Tree doesn't get you in the Holiday Spirit I don't know what will...

Day 26: Close Up
I love looking at this picture because you can see all the texture from the wood.

Day 27: From a Distance
Same piece of wood as above, not as interesting but bet you didn't know what the top picture was til now. 

Day 28: Flowers
Pretty...

Day 29: Black and White
I never park in the back lot at work, but today I had no choice. This also forced me to try and figure out what the heck this thing was and wonder why it was just parked behind the building. 

Day 30: Self Portrait
I'm not looking my best today...well, I'm sure I look just fine but I don't really like my outfit, hair or makeup today... so this is a self portrait of my shadow, she looks great!

So that's it! 30 Days of photos that I never would have taken otherwise. I did miss a few days but as far as I'm concerned, it was a success. It challenged me and that was the whole point!

Recap:
In the beginning! Also known as day 1-3
A big chunk! Also known as day 10-21

Thanks for following along!

♥always,
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1