November 7, 2011

Photography Challenge: Day 4-6

Continuing on with the photo challenge, I found myself almost forgetiing about it this weekend! But still i managed to get them. These photos made me feel a lot. Happiness, fear, and inspiration I'll let you guess what photo triggered what.

Day  4. Something Green. 
Walking around Target, I found myself in the Christmas Isle. I love me some Christmas!!!


Day 5. From a high angle. 
For a person that is afraid of heights I figured why not take a shot while my heart was racing....as I climbed up a ladder a whopping 4 or 5 feet of the ground. 



Day 6. From a low angle.
Have you ever laid at the bottom of a tree and just looked up? So pretty.


Compelling stuff right.

♥always,
Marisol

{Day 1-3}

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1