November 1, 2011

Birthday Challenge

Today is not my birthday. Nope, my birthday is 15 days from today. I've always taken my b-day as a personal holiday. I usually try to plan something to celebrate, but this year I really lacked the motivation to plan something.

{source}

It's not a regular ol' birthday, it's my 30th so I felt like I had to do something spectacular! But spectacular never came to mind. Now to some this means nothing, it's just another day, right? Being one to ALWAYS make a big deal of her birthday, I do not fall anywhere near that category of thinking so I couldn't figure out why I wasn't excited? It's definitely not from some stigma of turning thirty I hope, it is a big deal to me but not in a bad way. I welcome the age, I'm the happiest and most confident I have ever been in my life....so what is it? Not sure if I'll completely figure out what happened but the birthday plans are moving and in the works so I'm starting to feel better. As far as the blog is concerned, I'm celebrating all month. That should get me in my birthday mood right? I will be very selfish this month, making it all about me. Behold, my 30 themed blogging challenge ideas:

Challenge 1. Find a photo of myself at every birthday/age.
Difficulty Level : HIGH. For the first years or so there are hardly any photos of me in existence. Not sure what happened to them but I know I might fail for some years. Plus for some reason i was not a fan of photos during the teen years. 

Challenge 2. Write a letter to 30 people that have in some way shaped the person I turned out to be.
Difficulty Level: Medium/High. Not sure what thirty people I will include. 

Challenge 3. 30 day photo challenge.
Difficulty Level: Easy. I saw this list floating around in the blogging universe and thought it would be fun but I never did it so now is the time.

Challenge 4. Still pondering this one... I'm open to suggestions.


♥always,
Marisol

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your birthday challenges!! I believe you can do it!!!! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so great idea!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1