November 3, 2011

Photography Challeng: Day 1-3

As part of my 30th B-day celebration I'm doing the following Photo Challenge! 30 days 30 photos. Wish me luck! Here is the challenge:
{ source }
There are a few different version floating about out there but I liked this one. It's simple and even though I have no idea what Bokeh (day 20) is, I'm confident that this will be a fun thing to do. I'm going to dish this out on 3 day doses.  So here we go...

Day 1 -Self Portrait. I call it "Girl in Grey Hoodie"

Day 2 - What you wore today. I wore my favorite scarf ever.


Day 3 - Clouds. As I stepped out the front door...


more pics in three days.

♥always,
Marisol

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea! So far so good, and loving that scarf :)

    Ivory xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ivory

    THanks Ivory! I love that scarf and hope that Target has similar ones this year that I can buy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1