November 14, 2011

Birthday Sinus

This weekend was grey and ugly. Friday I started sneezing. I only sneeze under the following conditions: 1) Dust in the air 2) Cheap perfume that smells bad 3) I'm getting sick. This case it was numero 3. So I hibernated all weekend in hopes that plenty of rest would get rid of this sinusitis.

No dice. I'm still sick. This was most definitely not in the birthday plans. But I'm staying positive, I will be fine or as I keep saying "I'm Find!"

This however has hindered my letter writing and photo taking. I managed to get in Day 10 and 11 but I will have to owe you the rest of the images at another time. Not to mention it's a little difficult to capture a Sunset when it's raining. But I'll be back full force with the photos by day 18. I promise.

Also on other random and not related news, I got a haircut. Now, normally this would not be such great news or blog worthy except that I cut it off pretty short. I like the length but I don't like the style, but hey, it's just hair, right? More on that later, I think my hair will deserve it's own post.  Oh and also I found my first GREY hair. Seriously? I fainted. Well, I didn't faint in reality but in my imagination I did. 

I'll leave you with this image... Before my sinusitis, before my grey hair discovery and before the rollers came out and I hated my hair...


♥always,
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1