October 28, 2011

Here's My Card

The purpose of a business card is simple, to relay your professional contact information. Or so that's what I thought until I was offered 250 free business cards through this offer:


Not finding myself in a need for business cards I was about to leave the page with the offer when something caught my eye... Mommy Cards? Then Dating Cards?!? Hmmm, interesting. Let's take a moment to analyze this....or you take a moment to read my analasis of this.

Mommy Cards: My initial reaction was "Huh?" What exactly is a Mommy Card? in this example Chloe is letting us know that she is the mother to the listed children and her contact info. Scenarios where this could be used: PTA, Classmates Moms, Teachers, Babysitters, on your actual Kid in case he/she gets lost, Day Care, Coaches, to the parents hosting sleepovers or parties, your kids bff?  If you are a mom that is definately a job so I say go for it. It's not that "huh?" after all.

Dating Cards: Are you serious? If a guy handed me this card I would think "cocky player" or "how often are you handing out your info exactly?" or "seriously?" But there are those who I suppose would defend this, saves time on having to actually write down your number or having to awkwardly try to type in their info to your phone. Hey maybe your mom can get these to update her mommy card when she's trying to get you to settle down. Or your friends, the ones that issesantly belive they must hook you up because your single. I say, no way. Sorry Chad, even if you are a stand up guy.

So, does anybody need some business cards?

♥always,
Marisol

1 comment:

  1. A pretty good deal- seems like there is a business card for everybody : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1