June 13, 2011

Over The Weekend: Showers and Shows and Sushi

It finally happened! The Tea Party Bridal Shower finally came...and went. (I will share more about the shower in a later post this week and this coming Saturday is time for the Bachelorette Party) After the Bridal Shower it was time to clean up and relax. G and I went to check out an artist play in Old Town Pasadena, check out the one of the songs I liked below. Claudia and Manny (bride and groom) came with us. It was a cool night and a relaxed show. A little crowded so we couldn't see that state much but it was still fun. We ended the nigh with dinner at a Sushi place... Sushi..... mmmm... *snap* back to blog! Sorry about that. We were also intrigued by this giant statue, there may or may not have been some inappropriate touching of said statue.


Sunday was a lazy day. Nothing exciting...not even a pictures worth... I was bummed because I though "I'm ten pounds heavier than I was this time last year" According to my new plan to get fit and fitness changes this was not supposed to happen. I also used a freight scale, right after lunch so accuracy was probably not at it's best. All this was confirmed in my Dr visit today. Turns out I'm only 4 pound heavier. Well, I definitely worked out more than I did last year so still not sure what those 4 pounds are... lets just say they are all muscle! You can't see it but I'm flexing over here.

♥always,
Marisol


0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1