June 17, 2011

June Gloom Go Away!

It's the middle of June and the Sun has yet to make an appearance this month. It's really starting to get to me. I want it to be summer already, hot summer. Beach worthy summer. Sun dress worthy summer. Summer nights are some of my favorite things in life. The shade of night with the heat from the day... not having to wear sweater or jackets or boots. I live in Southern California for crying out loud! This weather has me in a funky mood. Until I saw these photos...
 Back in Sunny May (go figure) I was taking some random photos in my front yard when my mom decided that I "looked pretty" and wanted to take photos with me.  Or what I like to call "give me something to put on my Facebook." Yes, my Mother is a Facebook user. A very, very avid Facebook user...


I wasn't feeling photo ready and my hair was a mess so I reached in and grabbed this hat I bought the previous day. It looks a little silly here but I love this hat. I'm just waiting for the sun to come back so I can give it a proper wear. 


Not really sure what was so funny in this photo but I really like it. It makes me laugh. I think she was trying to fix my hair and I was trying to let her know not to push her luck, she already had managed to get me to agree to this impromptu session.  Then my Dad wanted to take more photos, he was feeling cool behind the lens...



Nice camera work Dad. Well, these last two were courtesy of photo editing by yours truly.  I can't wait for some sun... One a side note, I am obsessed with these Seychelles Wedges they are super comfy and also the pattern on the dress. I really need some vitamin D. No, seriously like I am vitamin D deficient right now. So dear June Gloom go away, and Sun come out please. Pretty please?

♥always,
Marisol

1 comment:

  1. Oh, geez. The sun has been annoyingly absent here, too. I need it to be SUMMER already. I'm going to have to go on vacation in California to find myself some sun! Anyway, I wish I could work a floppy hat like that and I love the color of those wedges!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1