June 21, 2011

First Day of Summer

So last post I whined about how there was no sun and how sad my floppy hat felt about not being used. Yes, I just realized how crazy that sounds so pretend you didn't read that.... Then this weekend Mother Nature heard my plea. We had some sun!! Unfortunately there was no fun in the sun enjoyment for me, busy gal. Maybe because of this or maybe because that's just how the weather is...maybe, come Monday morning it was back to gloominess.

So today, the official first day of Summer I though for sure there would be some sun. I woke up opened my blinds and...No. No sun. Just ugly grey and chilly wind. I went to work angry in about 4 layers of clothes. I may have been feeling dramatic and overdressed, maybe.But around lunch time I went outside and what do you know...SUN. Bright, beautiful, warm sun.


Even my necklace was not in a happy mood at first...but that was fixed.


Alright, too much blogging about the weather...

♥always,
Marisol


0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1