February 23, 2012

Bedroom Inspiration: Desk Space

Yes, the Bedroom is still "in the works." I last shared my overall inspiration but now let's get a little more specific. More specifically, my desk area. As usual Pinterest has served as the source for said inspiration more specifically my Desk Space Board.

Things to note:
1) I am obsessed with white desks apparently. 
2) Must have fresh flowers on my desk!
3) Must have art and photos on my desk!
4) I want that ghost chair!!!(the clear chair in the second to last image)

I'm almost done with my desk, but am faced with the decision of what type of chair to get. 



What do you think: A or B??

♥always,

1 comment:

  1. Armrests. Definitely. They come in handy when you write. 

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1