December 21, 2011

Vehicular Blow Dryer


You have your basics like eating while driving (easy), and your not so basics like changing your pants while driving (tricky.) But today I discovered a new one: hair drying.


If you are running late out the door with soaking wet hair, no worries. Put your car heater on high and blast it, lean a little forward and aim the vents at your head. In less time than it would take a blow dryer, your hair will be dry! I just got an infomercial vibe to those last sentences. It also helps that I have short, fine hair but still, very impressed at the speed I was able to dry it (about 4 minutes on the freeway.) Would also recommend some sort of frizz serum before leaving your house. Oh man, I'm going to keep doing this...although it might not work in the summer as it will be too hot to take the heater on full blast. Also, maybe not on the freeway, how about at red lights?

Why yes, I am a bad driver.

♥always,
Marisol

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny cos! But i actually will try it..lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1