December 12, 2011

Super Saver

If I can get something on sale, It's like a high! It makes me really giddy. For example, last week I bought some stuff online at Target. Target is not very pricey but if you buy a bunch of things, you know what kind of trouble I can get at Target. But I found some discounts...

Here was the deal, spend over $75 on clothing (which I was already doing) and save 20% plus a holiday discount for 15% (thanks Facebook!) plus $7 of on sweaters (although everything ended up having $7 off...no complaints) and free shipping on orders over $50.

So I ended up saving $55.93. I was very giddy. I could have paid the full price, no problem, but I would rather pay what I did. This doesn't always happen. I spent $100 for a rain jacket once when I could have just bought a cheaper one for like $20. I figure with all the discounts I try to use I can splurge here and there.

I say be frugal, use discounts!! Easy to do if you "like" the stores you shop, sign up for their emails, and also check websites like retilmenot.com. Trust me, the saving giddy is awesome.

♥always,
Marisol

1 comment:

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1