October 12, 2011

Foot Popping Kisses

I saw this and I melted...how cute.
{source}

Then I thought this little girl had her first foot popping kiss for a photo shoot. Well, she probably won't remember it or the guy and her foot didn't really pop, she was told what to do and she'll have a cool photo to share. But it looks so...real, their position, their embrace! Then I though, who's foot pops in real life anyway?

Then I though...too much thinking for one post... then I remembered,  mine has. Sort of. I'm short and if I'm held tightly while receiving a lovely kiss from the boyfriend who is taller than me, I tip up a little and my other foot lifts of the ground, it just pops up... That counts right? I think so. So thank you my love for officially giving me foot popping kisses. 

As for my first kiss....right in the of my middle school campus, encouraged by my more experience 13 year old friends, only to have it be tainted by the taste of Hot Cheetos and a visit to the Principal's office where I begged them not to turn me in to my parents. I got off with a warning on account that it was my first "offense" and I had good grades. True story.

xx,
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1