August 17, 2010

Over The Weekend...Poolside and Gutter balls


Ahh Saturday...sunny, beautiful Saturday. Ariana and I headed on down to Pasadena to hang out with Mia and Tony, who are now engaged! Congrats you guys.

They lured us in with promises of a pool and home-made Pad Thai....drool...oh sorry. So I dusted of my bikini and realized how badly l need a new one. I also realized "I dusted of my bikini!" Meaning I haven't used it all summer...I felt a little mini 5 second depression at that thought. It's August already! Any who...we got there around 1pm or so and the sun was still burning , it was very hot and the water was nice and cold!


Very nice Mia, so lady like!

To top it off while us girls were down by the pool working on the tan, Tony was upstairs chopping up a storm. There is lots to chop when you are making Pad Thai at home. His words were literally "I'm here to serve." I think you got a good guy there Mia. After the water dip and the sun burns...we sat in the terrace and enjoyed our meal. We were all so hungry we didn't even take a picture of it once it was complete! Here's the before though, and the process...



A few hours and a stumble later we headed over to Lucky Strike for some bowling and birthday fun. Stumble? Yeah, I totally fell in my closet while trying to walk in heels and put on a bracelet. I hit the floor hard. I didn't really feel the pain untill about 48 hours later along with the giant bruise that is now living on my knee...but back to the story, Happy B-day Veronica! After we chowed on some food and drinks the bowling started. I would just like to say that I have excellent form! Great follow through. My technique is flawless...


I can guarantee a gutter ball 7/10 times!


We capped of the night at Vero's place aka my old  place....memories....where we just ended up sharing funny stories from our past. You know stuff like when Claudia thought her son was possessed and threw him, or when Veronica catapulted her baby from his stroller to look at some shoes or when my sister fell through a window into the rose bushes...so many stories. No child protective services needed. Theses were all bona-fide accidents!

How was your weekend? Has it felt like summer to you? Have you ever seen some magnification bowling lines before?



♥Marisol









2 comments:

  1. And that was just Saturday! You have been a busy woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I couldnt even write about Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1