July 15, 2011

Making it Work.. at work

How does this happen? Every Friday? 

Yup that's my cubicle... I mean "work station" as have been instructed to call it. Problem is this Friday morning walking in I could not get started. I didn't know where anything was plus there were about 20+ items that definitely could get moved to their proper location. Not to mention, now that I look at that picture, there are one too many post-its on my walls. My recycle bins are over flowing, my inbox contains a tissue box, and miscellaneous other non inbox items. Even my email inbox had over 500 messages that needed to be either deleted, followed-up on or filed.

I can't work like this! So much that instead of working I'm typing this up. But now I will leave this post and clean up my desk, get to work and be back at the end of the day to finish this post. Not only clean it up but make it work for me. For example my tack board is on the left but I keep posting up things on the right? The calendar file thing is in the way and would probably work better of to the side.

Now pretend you spent your day working and have now come back to see the final reveal...Tada!


Much better...

♥always
Marisol

2 comments:

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1