February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


I was going to post an Over the Weekend post today, but I can do it tomorrow. It's that time of the year again...It's Valentine's Day.

My take on it: We should celebrate LOVE everyday. Today is just the cherry on top.
We should also celebrate all types of love. Parents give your kids extra hugs ans kisses today, pet owners give your animal companions a treat today, give your friends some cookies... so much love all around.

So I leave you with these seriously disturbing but funny as can be vintage Valentine's Day cards:

3238439424_d0415f526b_o_rectangle_medium
  Dear Previous Generations: What the hell? Seriously.
  -- Signed, The Present Day.



This one made me laugh the most, PSYCHO!


Love always,

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1