January 28, 2011

Guest Post: Andy

January's guest blogger is my friend Andy. We worked together on the mean streets of Beverly Hills making bank on the third floor of an investment firm. Yeah we cool like that... Although we've both moved on we have kept in contact. He is the first friend to volunteer actually so I was really excited about his post....OK so here's Andy:

MY SUPER AWESOME BLOG POST

Hi, I'm Andy. Marisol and I used to work together. I'm sure many of her guest bloggers worked very hard on putting together something good for this blog, but what I'm going to do is a stream of consciousness, random post. Here goes.

AWESOME STORY ABOUT A DOG

I love dogs. And animals in general. here's a cool news story about a dog that was found adrift at sea. He was saved by seamen and ultimately adopted by them. It's a cool story. There's a video if you follow the link. It's very sweet and heartwarming.

KID CUDI
I've been absolutely obsessed with Kid Cudi since his first album came out in 2009. You might know his hit singles "Day 'N' Nite" and "Pursuit of Happiness." He's not one of those rappers who just talks about partying and hoes and bling bling and all that. I tell people that he's kind of an emo rapper. Here are some lesser known tracks of his that are a little different from his mainstream stuff.


 


SPORTS UPDATE
I'm guessing many of you are from Los Angeles. So I don't need to remind you that the Lakers have a big game against the hated Boston Celtics at home this Sunday (ABC 12:30PM PT). This is of course their first meeting since the Lakers defeated the Celtics in a hard fought game seven in last season's NBA Finals. The Celtics and Lakers have the second and third best records in the league respectively.

Novak Djokovic faces Andy Murray in the Australian Open final this Sunday as well (ESPN2 12:00AM PT). Andy Murray is the first Englishman in a grand slam final in nearly 75 years. Murray and Djokovic train together and know each other well. Djokovic leads their head to head matches 4-3, Djokovic taking the first four and Murray the last three.

RANDOM PICTURES FROM MY BLOG
I have a kind of blog (http://schmart.net/). it's just a bunch of stupid pictures mostly. I have a lot of fun doing it actually so you should check it out if you're ever bored. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.







  


Andy

3 comments:

  1. Good job Andy. Thank you for being my guest. The tossing of the baby had me laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dog one the most. He's like, "Uhh ... why'd I eat all that pizza??"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Andy. Thank you for being my guest. The tossing of the baby had me laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1