January 10, 2011

So I went to Target and...

I was missing some sheets last night. The kind that go on your bed. I looked everywhere but could not find them. My creamy, off-white ones, that go well with my favorite comforter. Have you seen 'em? Oh well, I did need some new ones anyway and I was itching to get out of the house. Target here I come!

I love Target. You can walk in and walk out with something you didn't even know you needed. Now I could go the "they are evil and make you spend unnecessarily" route but I will take the "I love them!" route instead.

I tried to show some restrain last night. I really did. On the drive there I made a mental note of exactly what I needed to buy. Sheets!! Also what I'm looking for. Wall shelves. That's it. Nothing more.

You would have been so proud of me. I found my sheets. On sale too! $15, not too shabby huh? Plus some wall shelves, on clearance, thank you very much!! Here they are, sheets all nicely washed and laid out. My new wall shelves waiting to be nailed up on the wall...

But then...

Hear me out, so what had happen was I saw a pretty striped silk tank so cute! Then I had to get the tan v-neck tee. They are super comfy and I don't have that color. They are always out in my size in that color. Then I remembered I needed some tights. Plus I threw out an old sports bra earlier that day so I had to replace it. Oh and I passed by the shoes and these cute heels were just screaming my name, plus I took the fact that they were the last pair and in my size as a sign that I had to buy them. Oh and this cute little tool set was on clearance! I'm always borrowing my Dad's tools. Time I have my own set, right??????

I may have a problem. Hello, my name is Marisol and I'm a Target addict. 

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1