September 12, 2011

Visiting the Getty



How cute are they? The pink flowers in the background I mean. I know the boyfriend and I are all kinds of cute but I'm not that naive to speak about us in the thirds person (wait, is that third person? Is that naive... I think I mean vain.) For a blogger I should really brush up on my grammar and vocabulary.

This past Sunday Two weekends ago we took a little family trip to the Getty Museum. We got there around 4:30 and they closed at 5:30. Yeah, we like to live on the edge like that. So while we didn't really get to see much we did enjoy seeing the Photography Exhibit on Cuba. This was one of my favorite shots:

How cool is that? Makes me want to take a photo from the inside of my car... althouhg my dash view is not this cool. It was a really nice day though. We had a good time just walking around the grounds taking photos, there is a chance we might have been a little obsessed with the pink flower tree things...

Those folks in the background, why those are my parents...and me taking their photo.

But not as obsessed as I am with my denim shirt! Seriously, I've been wearing it like every other day with everything it goes with EVERYTHING! I love it. I may or may not have given it a hug. I could do a whole blog just about it. Hmmm...

When did my baby sister become a little lady?

The whole fam minus one very sick-had-to-stay-at-home little sister...


Plus the boyfriend...and the running man...


We finished of the day by stuffing ourselves at Versailles for lunch. So much that we all went back to my house and fell asleep the rest of the day. Until we woke up to go eat some frozen yogurt. 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous place! And don't worry, I think two are super cute so there's no need to be vain when it's the truth!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    the spring awakening

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1