September 15, 2011

March Randomness


Today I found a file with a bunch of Photos from an afternoon I hung out with Meri. Since it was back in MARCH I don't remember much. But the photos did help trigger some memories...
 
Memory: We asked the shop owner to take our photo a few times but this is the only one that made it into the file apparently. I remember we had lunch at the restaurant you can hardly see in the background HT Grill I believe. I had a tuna melt, it was lovely. Or it might have been a turkey melt.


Memmory: We also has some tea and coffee at this place called The Coffee Cartel, It's pretty cool and they have thousands of old books you can read and sit in old chairs and sofas. The barrista kept talking about being "high on life" and about wanting to throw a "onsie party" I think we were invited.  I also think he was high on something other than life.


Memory: We went shoe shopping at this place... I think we were lured by the "All Shoes $20 always" sign. They were in fact all $20.
Memory: This is also the place where we found out that cowboy style rain boots exist along with neon green pumps. We did buy some shoes but not the ones pictured. 

Memory: We came across this little garden that had a shed with cute little stuff in it. I want those retro swimwear dollies! How cute would they look on a book shelf? I specially like the on in the red suite.

...and finally coming full circle back to the store where we had our blurry picture taken...
Memory: We walked around this quirky little store where they had the most random assortment of items. My favorite were the the black and white birdie salt 'n pepper shakers. (Push it! Sorry couldn't help it.)

So where did all this take place? On S. Catalina Street Redondo Beach. There are a bunch of little shops where you can spend a little time perusing and getting a you're in a little town in the middle of nowhere type of feel. Must go back and purchase mentioned dollies, salt 'n pepper shakers and a pair of shoes... not cowboy rain boots though. 

♥always
Marisol

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1