December 20, 2010

How the family grows...

Three weeks ago a new member was  added to the family. Little Isabella was born to my cousin Doris and her hubs Clay. Oh and to big sis Savannah. This little miracle reminded me of the joys that babies bring and their undeniable cuteness that makes grown people get all sappy and smile and can't help but feel happy when they see a newborn. Plus babies smell yummy... They should bottle that scent. And now my cousin Lorena and her hubs Steve will be welcoming a new baby in about 7 months or so? Congratulations you guys!!

All this new baby talk got me started writing on some post about babies. You'll see soon. One of these stories I need permission to write about. But I'm sure it will be no problem. Let's just say I was a witness and was traumatized so I should really be allowed all rights to write about it. And the other involves this little bundle of joy below.

Here is a little something of what I'm talking about:



Can't wait to photograph your baby, Lore :)


2 comments:

  1. Since you got traumatized you have my permission to write about it LOL..just dont make it too graphic jaja..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia Jimenez12/23/2010 7:44 AM

    Oh she is so cute.Congrats Doris and Clay.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, go ahead and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ua-10399482-1